Spacial Audio Solutions recognizes that your privacy is very important and we take it seriously. Spacial Audio Solutions will collect and store information which you provide for purposes of your registration with Spacial Audio Solutions, your purchase of services (“Services”) offered through Spacial.com and/or Spacialnet.com and/or Spacialaudio.com and/or Samcloud.spacial.com and/or AudioRealm.com and/or CheapestStream.com (“Our Site”), your purchase of Products (“Products”) offered on Our Site and for communicating with you regarding your account and providing you with general Spacial Audio Solutions information. By using Spacial Audio Solutions Web Sites and Services, you consent that Spacial Audio Solutions can collect, store, and use the information you provided for these purposes. The information you submit to Spacial Audio Solutions during the registration process will be reviewed to ensure that it is reliable, accurate and complete. With the exception of applicable provisions herein, your information will remain strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed or made available to anyone other than Spacial Audio Solutions. Any credit card information which you provide for the purpose of payment for Services purchases from the Web Site will not be stored by Spacial Audio Solutions.
What information is being collected?
Some data will be collected automatically by Our Site, other data will only be collected if you voluntarily submit it and consent to Us, for example, when signing up for an Account. Depending upon your use of Our Site, We may collect some or all of the following data:
- business/company name;
- contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- demographic information such as postal or zip code, preferences and interests;
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- a list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on Our Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected);
How will it be used?
All endeavor to securely store all personal data is in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (GDPR).
We only use your data to provide the best possible products and services to you. This includes:
- Providing and managing your Account;
- Providing and managing your access to Our Site;
- Personalising and tailoring your experience on Our Site;
- Supplying Our products and services to you;
- Personalising and tailoring Our products and services for you;
- Responding to communications from you;
- Supplying you with emails e.g. newsletters, alerts etc. that you have subscribed to (you may unsubscribe or opt-out at any time);
- Market research;
- Analysing your use of Our Site and gathering feedback to enable Us to continually improve Our Site and your user experience;
In some cases, the collection of data may be a statutory or contractual requirement, and We will be limited in the products and services We can provide you without your consent for Us to be able to use such data.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, We may also use your data for marketing purposes which may include contacting you by email or telephone with information, news and offers on Our products and services. We will not, however, send you any unsolicited marketing or spam and will take all reasonable steps to ensure that We endeavor to fully protect your rights and comply with Our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, as amended in 2004, 2011 and 2015.
Under all applicable regulations we will endeavor to ensure that your personal data is processed lawfully, fairly, and transparently, without adversely affecting your rights. We will process your personal data if at least one of the following basis applies:
- you have given consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at the request of you prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of you or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller; and/or
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require protection of personal data, in particular where the data subject is a child.
How and Where Do We Store Your Data?
Some or all of your data may be stored or transferred outside of the European Economic Area (“the EEA”). You are deemed to accept and agree to this by using Our Site and submitting information to Us. If We do store or transfer data outside the EEA, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the EEA and under the GDPR. Such steps may include, but not be limited to, the use of legally binding contractual terms between Us and any third parties We engage and the use of the EU-approved Model Contractual Arrangements.
Data security is of great importance to Us, and to protect your data We have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected through Our Site.
Notwithstanding the security measures that We take, it is important to remember that the transmission of data via the internet may not be completely secure and that you are advised to take suitable precautions when transmitting to Us data via the internet.
Do We Share Your Data?
We may share your data with other companies in Our group. This includes Our subsidiaries and Our holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may contract with third parties to supply services to you on Our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery of goods, search engine facilities, advertising and marketing. In some cases, the third parties may require access to some or all of your data. Where any of your data is required for such a purpose, We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data will be handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, Our obligations, and the obligations of the third party under the law. For more information on the companies we are in contract with, reach out to us.
We may compile statistics about the use of Our Site including data on traffic, usage patterns, user numbers, sales and other information. We may from time to time share such data with third parties such as prospective investors, affiliates, partners and advertisers. Data will only be shared and used within the bounds of the law.
In certain circumstances We may be legally required to share certain data held by Us, which may include your personal information, for example, where We are involved in legal proceedings, where We are complying with the requirements of legislation, a court order, or a governmental authority. We do not require any further consent from you in order to share your data in such circumstances and will comply as required with any legally binding request that is made of Us.
Your Right to Withhold Information and Your Right to Withdraw Information After You Have Given it
You may access certain areas of Our Site without providing any data at all. However, to use all features and functions available on Our Site you may be required to submit or allow for the collection of certain data.
You may withdraw your consent for Us to use your personal data as set out above at any time by contacting Us, and We will delete Your data from Our systems. However, you acknowledge this will prevent Us from providing you with the best possible products and services.
How Can You Access Your Data?
You have the legal right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data held by Us (where such data is held). Please contact Us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by using the contact details below.
Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
“Account” means an account required to access and use certain areas and features of Our Site;
“Cookie” means a small text file placed on your computer or device by Our Site when you visit certain parts of Our Site and/or when you use certain features of Our Site.
“Our Site” means this website or web applications, http://staging.spacial.com, https://spacialaudio.com, http://spacialnet.com, https://samcloud.spacial.com, http://cheapestream.com, http://audiorealm.com, http://support.spacial.com and http://support.spacialaudio.com/forums;
“We/Us/Our” means Spacial Audio Solutions , a limited liability company registered in Texas, United States of America, whose registered address is 15303 Ventura Boulevard, Sherman Oaks, CA 91403.